Start with wholesome oats, add bright citrus flavors, sweet Medjool dates, dried cranberries, crystalized ginger and enrobe it in our hand crafted, 74% cacao chocolate for a sunny snack that will have you floating on cloud 9.

– Gluten Free Organic Oats
– Made with Organic Ingredients
– Organic, 74% Fair Trade Cacao
– NON GMO Project Certified Ingredients
– And… they’re 100% Vegan approved with Dairy-Free Cacao!

Serv. Size: 1 Piece (17g), Servings 3

Nutrition Facts: Calories 80, Fat Cal. 40, Total Fat 4.5g (7%DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 6g Protein 1g, Vitamin A (0%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (0%DV), Iron (4%DV). *percent Daily Values (DV) Are Based On A 2,000 Calorie Diet

Ingredients: Dark Chocolate* (Sugar*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*), Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Dates*, Coconut Oil*, Pecans*, Cranberries*, Ginger*, Orange Extract*, Oat Flour*, Chia Seeds*,  Cardamom*, Sea Salt*.


Contains Soy, Coconut, Pecans.

All of our truffles are manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy and milk.

** All of our products ship 2 Day USPS Priority with ice packs. **

Related Items